Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2 Review

Go down 
+9
MissFortune69
Ejaz
dmans4t6
MissFire
Freelance__
Bacon4you
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Bigrob716
DanWakes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:08 pm

do you have socom?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=510048142&ref=n
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:13 pm

It is a tactical shooter if you play with people who know what they're doing. Hit me up dude, and I will try to add you.
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Whats with the medic though?

Why won't anybody heal you?

You'd figure you'd heal the 3-4 peeps on the ground, that's even out if not strengthen your team..
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:09 am

Ive never had anyone heal me.
Thought that would be a cool thing but nope...not once.
Fuckers.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:57 am

Have you played more than a few games? It's not very common unless me or RobIrish are around...lol
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 am

To be honest....
maybe 2 hours worth.
I have another name i use so i can try and concentrate and not get bugged but i still cant get into it like at all.
I was the same way with socom for a while though....
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 am

Only played bout the same here myself.

Actually improving better, this game round instead on of just shooting for the goals, I just held back and kept the base safe from spawn campers (and they were flooding in badly)

Forget what map it was it was the dessert one where you had to bomb the 4 stations, but anyhow, I found a spot where all the nubs be running on the bridges and I was hidden behind this sheet metal and I was popping people of on the bridge with ease, only time I'd die was when I ran out of bullets and had to go out and find more and hope not to get shot in the hot spots.
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Fortune, you should play with us all online.

It's fun when you get like 8 Born guys in a room, and we all group together, and play well. and plus its funny using the proximity chat.

And this game gets A LOT more fun when you start unlocking ribbons, and new classes to use, then you have more options and you play differently with each one.
Back to top Go down
ELo_Hunter
Admin

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:30 pm

1st of the thing with the medic is that it can heal 1 person, then has to wait (not sure how long, havent kept track) in order for his "gun" to recharge so he can revive again. this means that once they heal one person they just run on, no matter how many more are dead. also the fact that by the time the medic gets to a person, takes out his gun and tries to revive him, the person already respawned.

hey Prod next time were game hunting, or your making a room, can you check to see if there are any "custome badge" option open? not the highest priority but might switch up the game a lil.

also the proximity chat... lol last night i took a some time out to explain to this guy why i had killed him when he was a cloaked as a sabatour Razz i felt proud of my self for being so helpful. lol i think only ejaz caught that cus he was listening in
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:48 pm

LOL sabatour is soo fun.

I can hear them say " hey man don't shoot me, I'm in your team!" or " I swear there is a glitch that makes you look like they are on your own team!" HAHAHA NOObs.

Which is what sabatour does... makes you look like your on the same team.

they must have felt like idiots....
Back to top Go down
OPTIMEGUS

OPTIMEGUS

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:45 pm

I can't figure out how to heal people. I equip the medic badge and approach the bodies on the ground with the "+" and nothing.. no prompt for circle button. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Just keep shooting it at them with the crosshairs on them until you see the white lightning come out of your shock paddle. Of course you hit left on the D pad to pull out the paddle. Right on the D pad will equip your med pack for tossing once you finish the revival ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:52 pm

heal or revive?

revive is what prodigy said.
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 pm

yea, you have to get out the "medic gun" first. by pressing the left d-pad.
Back to top Go down
OPTIMEGUS

OPTIMEGUS

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 pm

aaah... got it. thanks
Back to top Go down
andrew2503

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:22 am

Its really very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 Review
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3