Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you should know about this site.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

What you should know about this site. Empty
PostSubject: What you should know about this site.   What you should know about this site. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 pm

1) We are not a "clan". We are a group of friends who keep in touch with each other through this site. We obviously welcome you to do the same and feel free to bring your friends here. You are allowed to discuss your clans here and the admins are more than willing to open new forums as your needs require. There are clans that are run out of this site, but you are not required to join them or even play with anyone here that you do not wish to.

2) We are adults. As such, you will behave as one or you will be gone. I believe in second chances, but not in thirds. I left the clan I was in for 3 years because of some of the new people that joined there and, trust me, I will not lose people here due to another member being an asshole. I'm not going to sugar coat it, act like a fucking adult or get spanked out like a fucking kid.

3) We are serious about games. We love to play games and post stupid shit in forums. That's why you're here, too, I would guess. We don't require anything of you. You don't have to play with us, although you obviously can, and you are free to run clans out of here or anything else you wish. All you need do is ask me or one of your other admins.

*** I will add to this as needed ***
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-26

What you should know about this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you should know about this site.   What you should know about this site. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:10 pm

You should know this site is helpful, and to post!

As i have been busy with college i will try to continue posting frequently to get this place alive again
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=510048142&ref=n

What you should know about this site.
Page 1 of 1