Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!

Go down 
+2
Freelance__
DanWakes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! Empty
PostSubject: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 pm

1. It's got amazing gameplay
2. amazing co-op
3. replayability
4. One of the best games of 09' so far
5. amazing graphics
6. great storyline
7. is actually hard on professional

What else can everyone think of?

PETER, QUIT BEING A LAZY WANK AND GO BUY IT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=510048142&ref=n
Freelance__

Freelance__

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:41 pm

People have it like Vivid and myself
Co-Op is great fun from what ive played... Me and Vivid will be trying co-op Mercs tonight so ill tell you about that.
Lots of unlockables and the game is meant to be played through many times so u can get your upgrades done and stuff

If you have the money but dont want to get this game then your a wank.
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 am

Im getting this game soon.
Gamefllyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 am

Niccee Fortune!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 am

I dont know why i never thought to do the whole gamefly thing before.lol.
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Unless it's a game I know for sure has long replay value and I wont beat in under 5 hours, then I'll buy it.

Gamefly is my friend, get to play the best games, and only a portion of the cost, and won't feel bad if a games a dud too afro
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:49 pm

5 hours?

on easy, if you rush through, skipping enemies, and cut scenes, etc...you can beat it in around 3 hours, on normal, you could probaly rush and beat it in 4, if veteren, if you tried to rush, you'd probably die more and end up being around 6-8, and professional, i'm saying will take 10+ hours easily!

also, replay value is actually for beyond what i had expected...
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Well games like Fable 2, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, I'm still picking up and playing even a game like Mass Effect I'm playing it now even a year later, I have Bioshock, Rainbow Six Vegas Marvel Ultimate Alliance, that I haven't even bothered wanting to play again (though going around blasting things as Doctor Doom does sound pretty awesome now..)

I'll get my trophies of course, but moneywise for me, was a great rent, then a must buy game for me.

Oh, and I hate farming act 3-1 for the treasure load there for upgrading my guns Mad
Back to top Go down
Freelance__

Freelance__

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah I dont farm... never want to either because playing the same mission over and over will just make the game boring for me... if I want money I play through the game again.
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 am

I just got done with the game, got a good part of my trophies as well, now I have to unlock all the ammo cheats and upgrade the last pair of guns.

I also like now I get to play as Sheva, and the tribal suit as well, I only wished they had a slow motion cam when she kicks down those doors in that outfit Twisted Evil

Speaking of which, her boobs seem to bounce more than I remember seeing in the original suit.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Freelance__

Freelance__

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm

WOOT this thread payed off... not sure if Bacon bought it but he is playing it right now!!! Now everyone else needs to get it
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Got mine today...
actually a few minutes ago.lol. Smile

Just in the nick of time since im getting really bored with Socom.
Back to top Go down
Bacon4you

Bacon4you

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:10 pm

The ogre is by far the part so far in the game, trying to beat it with Dan was so fucking fun!
Back to top Go down
Bacon4you

Bacon4you

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Does no one else have this game? Me and Dan are breezing through it. Anyone need some help? We will definitely lend a hand.

We got infinite rockets for beating it in under 5 hours, so now were trying to get S ranking on all levels, only need like 4 more, than we'll be hitting up professional level which will be very tedious.
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:48 pm

You should be bored with Socom, because it isn't SOCOM....lol

Too few maps
No user created ranked rooms
No tiebreaker round
etc
etc
etc
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:36 pm

wAr-_-perf3ct3D wrote:
You should be bored with Socom, because it isn't SOCOM....lol

Too few maps
No user created ranked rooms
No tiebreaker round
etc
etc
etc

delayed response much?
And is there any other threads you'd like to post your dismay for socom? hahahaahah..oh man..prod you kill me..lol
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am

he squishes the dream.
pale No
Back to top Go down
Bacon4you

Bacon4you

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:47 pm

We got all S rankings, now for upgrading all guns and beating it on professional, than we'll have the platinum trophy. Very Happy I've put over 30 hours in the game already, I can imagine it reaching over 60 by the time we finish professional. We still haven't even touched mercenaries together.
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:41 pm

^_^ Seriously dude, what online only game has 7 maps for 6 months online? I will still play it because my friends do, but I just wish they would make it a real Socom. And no, I'm not getting RE5...lol
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!   Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons Bacon/LuCid Should Get This!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Gaming Community :: Gaming Community :: Console Gaming :: Non Exclusives :: Resident Evil-
Jump to: