Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Freelance__
DanWakes
Bacon4you
MissFortune69
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:42 am

DanWakes wrote:
for online, maybe.

for overall quality, and gaming, ps3 dominates.

Online is all I do....but I really like the PS controller. drunken
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
Bacon4you

Bacon4you

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:43 pm

360 owns, that's all i'm going to say. Having you're friends play a different game than you, and still be able to talk to one another is great. Not to mention all the games are superb with online functionality. It took me like 5 minutes to update my 360 when i got it to the NXE, which i'm guessing is a lot larger than a PS3 update which usually takes me 15 mins on the PS3. Demos take a lot less time as well. IMO sure you have to pay for it, but it's cheap as hell and pretty worth it if you get the messenger kit.
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Yay! CoG finally was back up so I could get the link to this site, somehow lost it on my IE browser.

Bacon is on the ball, I've been mostly on the 360 again with all the DLC from Fallout 3, Fable 2, and getting my Mass Effect chars ready for ME2.

I wanted to play Killzone 2 more, now with more maps and such, but cause my switch to my network died, it screwed up my 360 and PS3 DNS.

It's fixed now, found out when it wanted me to update when I was watching The Spirit on my PS3, so might see me on more now.

My PS3 been getting the dust collection cause the 360 just has better games IMO to me than the PS3, plus has netflix, and what I hear Hulu as well, so ya, only thing PS3 has I see is a web browser, a second life bit, and Blu-ray, oh, and a few good games once a year with no DLC for replayablity.

Glad to peopel haven't deserted this site lol, cause the CoG forums looks like a ghost town now lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I suggest this place wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Gaming Community :: Suggestions :: Problems and Issues-
Jump to: