Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whose Planning To Purchase?

Go down 
+3
Daemonic Visions
Ejaz
DanWakes
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Whose Planning To Purchase? Empty
PostSubject: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:16 pm

I have 60 bucks towards it, but i don't know if i'll actually get it, or just transfer the money to another game.

I want it, but i don't know, i'll wait and watch some video reviews and see what people say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=510048142&ref=n
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:45 pm

im getting this shit! Its going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:20 pm

I sent in my rent of MGS4 to play RE5

Might get it for the PS3 cause then be more fun to co-op
Back to top Go down
ELo_Hunter
Admin

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:45 pm

will rent... eventually. but im not gonna buy it
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:29 am

I am with elo, why?

I have Fable 2, Fallout 3, and Mass Effect.

All those games have replay value, RE5 have loads of fun, but will I play it a year later like I am doing with Mass Effect now?

Answer prolly be no...

Only flaw in this is FPS games..

They are hit and miss games, it's the community that makes it, this is why I didn't enjoy halo nor got resistance or gears of war. SOCOM might be fun to some, but if pisses me off to even join a game, and I lose so much patience I haven't even played a single round, and that's sad...

I just want to co-op with somebody sometime, cause that damn AI keeps me behind and kills me every time, if it were me, I'd shoot the bitch myself and leave her to the fucking zombies...bitch... Mad
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:02 pm

9 Days!

Gunna see who else is getting it, and if i've got someone to play co-op with, i may infact purchase this, i also wanna see what the reviews are like...

cause i also love sports, and MLB 09 just got released, so i wanna see what thats like...
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:11 am

baseball is horrible. the game is even worst!~

Anyhow... i forgot it was releasing soo soon. crazy! My tax refund going down the drain!
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Hahaha, don't worry.
I despise baseball as an "activity" too.

But i've heard great things about the game, and i do love myself a good game.
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:51 pm

1 more day! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
ELo_Hunter
Admin

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:14 pm

midnight release tonight if ur up for it ejaz, unless you reserved it somewhere
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:51 pm

if u get MLB make sure to add BringInTheCloser and LVL99PWNAGE because they both have it. Tell them pr0d1gy/w4r sent you.
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:59 am

Lol...reminds me of a car commercial.
Tell em so and so sent you for a discount.
lmaooo.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:51 am

they wont add just any geek off the street

regulators!!!!!!!! mount up......
Back to top Go down
Freelance__

Freelance__

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Well after reading my playstation mag on it I will definatly be getting this... just dont know when... possibly Sunday but ill try to get it before then.
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:50 pm

The controls are quick to learn although a tad bit clumsy. I would buy it but Im too busy with KZ2 right now. The game looks fun and the demo was phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:42 pm

just got this tonight

dunno if i'll get around to playing it with Socom/KZ2 happenign tonight, but i will this weekend sometime!Smile
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Looking to play this as a co-op I heard the AI as my view with the demo that she's one dumb bitch.

I swear if a zombie invasion happened, I'd just let her die, that retard would just end up killing me, which she did 50 times before I could take that dude down with the chainsaw.

Be on this later tonight before I hit KZ2 tomorrow since my fiance has the week off now.

Wanna hunt me some zombie bushmen! afro Twisted Evil afro Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 pm

i may just get involved..not sure though..really wanted to beat single player first, but aslong as i dont go further in co-op than i do in single player, i'll be fine!Smile
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Ya...guess will try SP out as well

I really do hate that same dumb sidekick though...

Seriously Mad
Back to top Go down
Freelance__

Freelance__

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Same here... im half way done SP and after that im good for Co-Op whoever wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Freelance__

Freelance__

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Well just finished RE5... its pretty sick. Story was great although RE4's may have been better... idk I havent played it in forever.

Anyways anyone else beat this game? I hate being the first one to finish a good game cause then I have no one to discuss it with and I have to hold all the secrets inside of me till someone beats it lol.

I know Vivid is at chapter 4-2

How bout everyone else?
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:23 am

Make sure you guys add DamnClassick if you play this game online. He's a great player and a great guy.
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:33 am

Freelance__ wrote:
Well just finished RE5... its pretty sick. Story was great although RE4's may have been better... idk I havent played it in forever.

Anyways anyone else beat this game? I hate being the first one to finish a good game cause then I have no one to discuss it with and I have to hold all the secrets inside of me till someone beats it lol.

I know Vivid is at chapter 4-2

How bout everyone else?

what level did you beat it on?
cause if it was either of the first two, you should go back...its way more fun on vet..it actually manages to challenge during some parts..the two are too easy..its retarded, i cant wait to unlock the hardest difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Freelance__

Freelance__

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:47 am

Yeah I beat it on am cause I hate getting stuck at parts and losing the storyline. Now im playing it on vet to unlock hardest difficulty and also to find all the emblems.
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:27 am

I just got on act 3

I've been trying to get the S class on timing and the emblems, while useing the extra funds to upgrade my weapons.

My guns have so much kick now it's a head poppin' massacre now when I play lol

Only part I hate in the game is of course that dumb AI, and now that part in act 2 where you drive the humvee and shoot the bus and biker guys, even on the losest setting, I have trouble staying more than a sliver of health at the end or get pushed off the side of the road Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose Planning To Purchase?   Whose Planning To Purchase? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose Planning To Purchase?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adult Gaming Community :: Gaming Community :: Console Gaming :: Non Exclusives :: Resident Evil-
Jump to: