Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KZ patch update 1.21

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ELo_Hunter
Admin

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-02-23

KZ patch update 1.21 Empty
PostSubject: KZ patch update 1.21   KZ patch update 1.21 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:18 pm

clicky

• Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
    The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it ‘unranked’.
    The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
    Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
    Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
    Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
    Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
    Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
    Fix to list of games displayed on search.
    Stability fix relating to disconnect.
    Fix to ‘Clan’ button functionality in custom game creation settings.

Patch 1.24 clicky
Set to release this Wednesday

# AI - Bots now skipping disabled/destroyed MGs in warzone when requesting mounted guns.
# AI - Do not claim waypoints for the previous character when it's dead.
# AI - Fixes bots getting stuck trying to arm/disarm S&D object when mission is already over.
# Campaign - Fix for potential progression bug in Salamun Bridge.
# Clan - User name, not users clan displayed in rankings
# Clan - Winning 10 Clan Challenges causes the user to become stuck on the medal awards screen.
# Controls - Lean & Peak - Zoom hold on and out of ammo it switches between regular/scope view rapidly.
# Cosmetic - Blue screen tint which indicates scout cloak is occasionally enabled and will remain indefinitely.
# Cosmetic - White squares on the grenade counter merge together when displayed in 1080p
# Create Game - "Badge Combination" option does not work properly
# Create Game - Online - "clan only" presets apply even after a player leaves a clan DLC - DLC pack 1 - 'Steel & Titanium' support DLC - New Loading screens advertising the first DLC pack.
# Exploit - Helghan Industries - Player getting out of map fix.
# Exploit - Radec Academy - User is able to gain access to the roof when revived in a specific location.
# Exploit - Reviving player stuck in wall collision can result in him spawning outside level
# Exploit - Salamun Market - One sided wall allows people to be seen and shot from outside where they cant see or fire out
# Exploit - Tharsis Depot - Player can get out of the "normal" play area and can get into some sniper/camp spots
# Feature - Invite player from friendslist Feature - Join Clan Member list added.
# Feature - Join Game - 17-24 players filter.
# Feature - MP - Moving while seeing scores after pressing SELECT
# Feature - The radar/map now has a larger radius
# Feature - Three additional 'Harcore' Ranks added to the top limits. Front-end - Add support to display more than 8 maps when creating a game /challenge/tournament
# Front-end - Sorting ascending and decending ranks working better in 'Rankings'
# Front-end - When in a squad, the Valor Trophy is visible in the Squad Tab, however the users rank is not being displayed on top of it.
# Mods - Official tournament to be displayed first followed by custom created tournaments
# Mods - Additional functionality made avalable to the in-game moderators.
# Network - Server side fix for full games being displayed incorrectly.
# Network - User is unable to use the 'Join Clan Member' tab due to Network Error Code 20002.
# Online - File-synching with the Japanese release of Killzone 2 on the 23rd of April.
# Sound - Turret placing sound continues when killed.
# Stability - Crash when synching gamestate after a full mapcycle
# Stability - Hang on a screen with a blank message window just before a message appears.
# Stability - Reducing the load on the server related to syncing the buddylist
# Stats - If a clan wins 24 Clan Challenges and goes to the result screen, the medal acquisition screen, which normally displays when you win 25 games, will display.
# Stats - Number of air-support grenades used by tacticians does not add to the stats of joined user correctly.
# Stats - Number of spawn-grenades used by tacticians does not add to the stats of joined user correctly.
# Stats - User sometimes does not receive 1000 valor award when winning 10 Clan Challenges.
# Text - % character not displayed correctly on the creating game dialogue box after selecting to create game.
# Text - If a client receives an invite from a clan which has a '$' character in the clan name, the recipient will get kicked
# Text - Minor Italian localization fix.
# Text - Minor Japanese localization fix.
# Tournament - Game decides winner if one of the two teams doesn't spawn in
# Trophies - Fix for Wargod trophy unlocking pre-maturely

Last edited by ELo_Hunter on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: KZ patch update 1.21   KZ patch update 1.21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Thank God, some people are abusing this for cheap headshot kills. One guy killed me like 15 times in a row by headshot last night, which is more than a little ridiculous.

Gotta give GG a ton of credit. They keep making the essential changes to make this game a truly skill based competitive platform. Wish I could say the same for Slant Six and Confrontation.
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
Rorbotron

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: KZ patch update 1.21   KZ patch update 1.21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 pm

wAr-_-perf3ct3D wrote:

Thank God, some people are abusing this for cheap headshot kills. One guy killed me like 15 times in a row by headshot last night, which is more than a little ridiculous.

Gotta give GG a ton of credit. They keep making the essential changes to make this game a truly skill based competitive platform. Wish I could say the same for Slant Six and Confrontation.

No shi.t but I love me some confrontation. Did you register under Prodigy on the Enemy Lines message board? I will say you'll enjoy Socom a lot more if you join EL. I'll also be on KZ2 later tonight most likely and at some point tomorrow. I'm action to get in some Clan matches. I send out a bunch of invites last night.
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: KZ patch update 1.21   KZ patch update 1.21 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 pm

I don't like Confrontation at all Ror. 6 minute rounds means I have to wait 5 minutes every round for the last scrub to come out of his tree or bush or whatever he is hiding in. Once they give us back User Created Ranked Rooms (UCRR) then I will be back on Confrontation regularly. Until then, you'll only find me on there on the rare occasion my friend drags me on there.
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZ patch update 1.21   KZ patch update 1.21 Empty

Back to top Go down

KZ patch update 1.21
Page 1 of 1