Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noob's Guide to Online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Noob's Guide to Online Empty
PostSubject: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:59 pm

1. Find a room with autoselect/balancing off. This might mean you follow the group leader into a couple of rooms before you settle on one, but it also means you will play on your friends' team.

2. Never ever hold down the trigger in this game. Never.

3. Do not stand still in stairways, narrow corridors, or other similar death traps placed throughout this game. It should be obvious.

4. If you are the squad leader, make an effort to sit just outside the action so you don't die. Medics aren't good squad leaders, but Rob is a good squad member medic...trust me. lol Snipers are also not good SL's as they tend to sit too far away and spawning on them draws attention to them they don't want.

5. Get your Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven so you can use all the weapons and be more useful to the team.

***I will report back later and finish this up.
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
ELo_Hunter
Admin

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:45 pm

6. See where your "teammates" are running from, if they are running the opposite direction or keep looking at you shoot them... they're sabatours... unless they're the creepy kind who are checking out ur character, if so shoot them still
Back to top Go down
OPTIMEGUS

OPTIMEGUS

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 pm

7. Never say "I'll be right back" because you won't be back!

Sorry wrong list.
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Hahahah I'm getting the sense a lot of people are not diggin KZ2. Oh well, I'm on late nights usually. If things don't start to pick up with our clan I may just accept the tourney team invite I got from some old friends. I want to play this game for real, like I did CoD4.
Back to top Go down
OPTIMEGUS

OPTIMEGUS

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 pm

It willl be bettwer if people play long enough to unlock all of the weapons.
Back to top Go down
ELo_Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 am

im pissed my damm ps3 bricked again... and i was so hyped to get the freakin sniper >.< frick. well atleast its still under warranty but these are gonna be some sad weeks Sad
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:45 am

First my internet, then your damn PS3, what's fuckin next man?
Back to top Go down
MoRpHiNe-

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:35 am

I've logged in the last couple of nights and I have not seen anyone on from about 9-11 so I usually play by myself then log off. I am down to playing more I just have been busy the last week or so.
Back to top Go down
ELo_Hunter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:54 am

w4r-_-perf3ct3D wrote:
First my internet, then your damn PS3, what's fuckin next man?

well considering that i was thinking of playing a few games before going back to work on my project, i like to see it as a sign saying "work first betch"
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Morphine I usually play Socom with SixString between 5-11pm or so.
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 pm

lol I disagree with number 1. Well its a situation.... a "IF"

Cuz if you are playing alone, you seriously don't want a room where there is like 20 helghast vs 9 ISa... thats were autoselect comes to play.

Noob.
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:00 pm

You.Have GOT.2bkidding!

AS IF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob's Guide to Online   Noob's Guide to Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob's Guide to Online
Page 1 of 1