Adult Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for adults to come discuss, share, and enjoy their favorite games in a stress free, like-minded, adult environment.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2 Review

Go down 
+9
MissFortune69
Ejaz
dmans4t6
MissFire
Freelance__
Bacon4you
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Bigrob716
DanWakes
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:39 am

Hey guys,

I'm curious as to if we'll be getting a review on this?

And as a request, i'd really like to know how the online is set up.

Levelling, Unlockables, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=510048142&ref=n
Bigrob716

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm

I just got it today fuckin single player is badass.Haven't tried it yet but will let you know the only time it is a pain in the ass is when its autosaving but only for like 1 to 3 seconds loading is not long.
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:34 pm

I will be putting up a review towards the end of the weekend after I've spent a good 30-50 hours online. As for now, I will say that the game is tremendous.
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
Bacon4you

Bacon4you

Number of posts : 47

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Due to everyone being a dick and peer pressuring me into it, I ended up trading COD4 and GTA IV for it. AND i got 2 bucks store credit! LULZ
Back to top Go down
wAr-_-perf3ct3D
Admin
wAr-_-perf3ct3D

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:08 am

Its really very good.
Back to top Go down
https://adultgaming.forumotion.com
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Play a little SP, it's pretty fun.

Playing on the veteran difficulty, and the cover thing takes a little getting used to, and i wish there was a grenade indicator, cause they keep tossing them at me, and i can't tell if they are still close or they missed completely..
Back to top Go down
Freelance__

Freelance__

Number of posts : 40

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 pm

I cant find this game ANYWHERES!!!!

I went to Wal-Mart twice and then tried Bullmoose with no luck... Tomorrow im going out of town to Best Buy which should definatly have it... If I cant find it there then im taking this as a sign from god that I shouldnt get this game
Back to top Go down
MissFire

MissFire

Number of posts : 97

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 pm

LMAO
bullmoose?
wtf is that..
HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
dmans4t6
Admin
dmans4t6

Number of posts : 7

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Game fucking rocks? Can I say fucking? We are all adults   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:11 am

I posted this on the Killzone 2 Forums,
Well it is offical.
I love the game.
Here is my take.
I picked my copy up at midnight via GS.
I tryed to play a bit at 1:00 in the morning, not a good idea.
Then that morning I had to get up 2 hours later. NOT good.
Tried to play it Friday, too friggin tired still and thought, damn this game is sucking. Both SP and MP. I am like, GOD I hope I didn't make a big mistake.
Said to me, "ME", you are tired you have had 2 hours sleep. Get a good nights rest and try again Saturday, today.
Well, Let me say this.
Killzone is so frigging cool, hot, imersive, rocking, beautiful, the craftsmanship, style design, music, art, maps, layout, game play, both SP and MP are UNFRIGGINGUNBLEIEVABLE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I am so getting more and more into the MP. I am so glad that maps are so versitle, open with lots of nooks and crannys. COD 3, 4 ,5 HAVE NOTHING.
I have my controller dialed in. DIALED IN. Can you believe that you can take it too that level.
SONY Guerilla Games, you guys did it! You blew me away.

The bar has been set. It will be a long time before this KILLZONE 2 is beat.

And all of you Killzone fanboys. You all were right. THIS IS THE ONE YOU ALL WAITED FOR AND YOU ALL SHOULD RUB IT INTO YOU ALL OF YOUR X*** 3** FRIENDS FACES. THEY HAVE JUST BEEN PAWNED!

Last edited by dmans4t6 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://killzowned.blogspot.com
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:51 am

Lol, as opposed to making that wall of text, it's a wall of spaces!Razz

hahaha

Anywhhoooo,
Yea, i've played about 2-3 hours of single player, on Veteran, the hardest difficulty that you can pick in the beginning.

And it's intense, can get a little frustrating, for example, theres a part on a balcony where you have to take out the guys with the rockets, but theres three guys you have to kill first. And i played this about 20 times, because i kept either killing them and then getting smashed by a rocket, or killing them, and the rocket guys, then having some bullrush me and smash me in the face, and sometimes the first three guys would just surround me and then nade the crap outta me. I LOVE IT!

The input lag is barely noticable in the middle of an intense firefight, because your so concentrated on moving around and staying behind cover, and your often zoomed in, so you don't notice is there much either.

Overall i'd give this game a 9.2/10.
The input lag removes a few points for the time it does bug ya, and also there is a lack of guns, and i think it'd be nice to be able to customize your guns before each level, like add scopes, red dots, lasers, m203s, things like that. I mean who doesn't like a little customization!Razz

I'll check MP over the next few days, I really wanna get SP beat first, atleast once.
Back to top Go down
Bacon4you

Bacon4you

Number of posts : 47

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 am

I too am playing on Veteran, and am facing the endless waves of Radecs bitches. The game is easy until you get to this part, may god help you it's like World At War when you're storming the cathedral. I don't mind the input lag so much for SP but man I hope they release a patch for it for online. I was reading some forums and this post pretty much sums it up.

"Farcry on the 360 (the first one), had the same deadzone problem except it was much worse. Most reviews even mentioned it for that game because it wasn't in the original PC version.
I am getting used to the controls somewhat for Killzone, but it's still a pain when you're trying to shoot someone from cover at a distance and you only need to move over another foot to hit him. Slightly tapping over does nothing because of the deadzone, so you have to drunkenly swerve back & forth until you get them lined up.
And when they're running (which they very often do), because of the slow response, it's very hard to aim & turn fast enough. I do have the response turned up which helps, but it also makes your aim trun too fast after you get out of the deadzone then also. "
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 am

Yea,

That post nails it!

Because when they are running, you end up just firing aimlessly at them hoping you hit them!Neutral

lol, unless they right directly at you, and those guys with the hoods, that do the flips and stuff, they get annoying to kill cause they move so much.

ALSO..i wish a headshot, was a headshot.
Countless times i've zoomed a guys face, and popped him right between the eyes, blood comes out of his head, and he stays alive. The only headshots i can get are the ones where they lose their helmets and you cap them in the skull, but it seems impossible to kill them even with a face shot if they have a helmet on.
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm

They have good helmets lol
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Too Good if you ask me!

Can get a little frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 pm

maybe you just suck.

Thats a more reasonable theory.
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Suck It!Smile
Back to top Go down
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Smile

Stop post whoring noob.
Back to top Go down
MissFire

MissFire

Number of posts : 97

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:10 pm

You boys are both ridiculous!Razz
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Prodigy, you got enough time to write this review?

I'm intruiged to what you have to say...
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

Number of posts : 132

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:41 am

I am not impressed....
Then again i changed my whole style of play when Socom came out.
I always loved Cod4 and when everyone stopped playing i had no one to run around with so i was bound and determined to get the hang of Socom.Now im decent and no one i normally play with is playing because of Killzone....and it really sucks playing with random idiots.So im screwed either way.

Guess imma have to adapt to Killzone if i want to play with my friends.lolz.

Ill give it another shot on Monday when i dont have any distractions to really make up my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:42 am

Yeah sometimes it gets too crazy out there.... its annoying.

Well don't be afraid to ask to play another game Missfortune! I'm pretty sure we won't let you down.

besides we always enjoy teh white gurl company.
Back to top Go down
DanWakes
Admin
DanWakes

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 am

yea, kz2 is fun, but i'm down for a little socom:)
Back to top Go down
MissFortune69
Admin
MissFortune69

Number of posts : 132

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 am

I always forget to send you a new friend invite...
i think about it when im on here and then i get my ass shoved up socom.lol.

Teh white girl company?
C'mon...seriously??
Rolling Eyes

lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Ejaz
Admin
Ejaz

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:23 am

You know im kidding around missfortune. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daemonic Visions

Daemonic Visions

Number of posts : 52

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 am

I got to play around with the SP mostly, try Multi today to see how that goes..

Games controls are weird at 1st, like I was 2-3 hours in game trying to figure out things, and didn't realize how to croutch till I hitthe room where I had to lay 4 bombs on the pillars to blow the building down..so noob of me...

The aiming I am with you guys, I picked the guns with good sights and I swear to god I hit those damn bastards in the head, only the helmets fly off and they fall to the floor, I go for somebody else, I get shot from behind cause that dude I hit was still alive!

I am not used to the L1 being the melee, most FPS the R3 button melee's, so I end up hiting that alot cause what I was playing before (Mass Effect) where that button would be my aim

The graphics and music blow me away, the texture of faces are very crisp and this is why I would prefer KZ2 over SOCOM, it's very rich and realistic to me, and watching the blood spray everywhere on a nice headshot makes me oh so gitty.

So far I am liking this game, just wished was easier to control and move around, cause this game be perfect, I know I'm gonna get owned for abit til I figure how to aim better cause it's wobbely to me..

I'd give it the 8.5, COD4 IMO had good turning and easier to aim, but everything else, makes this the FPS that all should see what a real hi-def game should display.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Review   Killzone 2 Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 Review
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next